To enroll in The King's Online Academy, students will complete an application for admission choosing from one of the three semester start dates throughout the year.
Part-Time & Homeschool applicants, seeking to take classes to supplement or enrich their academic studies, will complete the enrollment application and will then have the ability to select and pay for courses after the submission of the application.
Full-Time student applicants, seeking to earn a high school diploma, will complete the enrollment application, upload recent transcripts, and choose to complete the online admissions testing process or may upload recent standardized test results for consideration. Once the application is complete and recommendations have been received, the student will be reviewed for admission. Following acceptance, the student will meet with an advisor to select their courses.
- Do students need to login at a set time of the day?
- Do students have a teacher that works with them throughout their course?
- How do students collaborate and interact with both teachers and other students?
- Are books provided to students?
- Can students begin any time during the year?
- Will TKOA provide a full transcript for my child for college?